Why Did Beth Ehlers' Stint on AMC Fizzle?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I forgot all about that zombie stuff. Can you imagine Bev being approached to wear zombie makeup???I also forgot about Loyd, Alex's hot little office assistant, boy bitch. I remember Alan having a hot butler at this time too. Damn, those two would have been more interesting then non stop Gus, Danny and that NuTony with the wondering eye.

• Members

People stopped watching GL because she wasn't on enough. She was the reason they came back in 1997. Beth Ehlers was GL's only hope to save it from cancellation. And it worked, unlike every other returning actor who failed to boost ratings.

Beth Ehlers looks exactly the same now as when she first joined GL at 19. AMC didn't "try" to make her "seem" younger, she already looked decades younger. She doesn't age. She was playing 8 years younger and could've played several years younger than that.

Beth Ehlers is the biggest soap opera superstar of the past 20 years or longer. She has more fans than anyone.

Beth Ehlers is everything that was right about soaps. Beth Ehlers had millions of viewers tuning in just to see her. You can't say that about anyone else.

Beth Ehlers had as big a positive impact on soaps as anyone ever has. She breathed new life into the genre with her charm, charisma, talent, warmth, and beauty.

It is quite obvious that somebody did not take their medication as scheduled.

Archived