Cheap21

Soap Stars - Where are they now?

On 10/21/2019 at 2:16 PM, sivad40 said:

t shouldn't have been an issue between him and Budig considering he didn't end up being with her anyway. It was going to be a problem with taller actresses. Bethany Joy Lenz (Haley from One Tree Hill) was cast as Michelle when Budig left and St. Albans was the next Michelle when Lenz left. Michelle wasn't Lenz first role  on GL.

I think that he looked way too young for Chele, and even if they were not together, they were friends and supposed to be the same age...(oh what they could have done with them...when Chele was breaking up with Danny but found out she was preggers I wanted a sham marriage with Bill and Chele. Van would have loved to have Mo's kid as her daughter in law and I would have had Bill be gay but hiding it from Billy.) I also think that he looked like a normal kid and not a soap hunk and well, he wasnt the world's greatest actor (not that it meant anything on GL from 96 on but..)

On 11/16/2019 at 1:35 PM, CassieFan said:

Pierson Fodé (ex Thomas - B&B) started his recurring stint on DYNASTY last night.

Unless he is having sex with Sam or Steven, I do not care lol

Amanda Seyfried and Joseph Cross (Lucy and Casey, ATWT) plus Tom Pelphrey (Jonathan, GL) are all starring in David Fincher's Herman Mankiewicz biopic for Netflix.

Pelphrey was one of the few things to impress me in Netflix's ill-fated Iron Fist - I didn't recognize him at first. He did good work.

Leon Russom (Willis, AW) appeared in the latest episode of Showtime's Shameless, playing a prison inmate. He used to be all over episodic TV, but I hadn't seen him in awhile. I never would have thought he'd be one of the few (only?) AW actors of the '70s era to establish a "mainstream" career -- good for him!

This is driving me crazy - I was watching this (I know it's pretty car crash, yes) and the woman at around a minute and 40 looks so familiar to me. I keep thinking she has been on a soap. Does anyone know her? 

On 11/5/2019 at 11:21 PM, amybrickwallace said:

Count Stovall (The Doctors, ATWT, AMC) will be playing Scrooge in a stage musical version of A Christmas Carol next month:

http://www.crossroadstheatrecompany.org/show/a-christmas-carol

That’s right across the street from my office. Count’s photo is prominently displayed in ads outside the performing arts center.