ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OMG, I was today years old when I found out that there are two Peyton Lists - I thought SAG didn't allow people to have the same name (although I thought it was odd that she was blond and appeared younger)...

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by j swift

• Members

What in the Chi Chi LaRue

Actually I've heard great things about the film, looking forward to it.

Kim Zimmer had a movie premiere at SXSW a few weeks ago starring her son Jake Weary (ex-Luke, ATWT) because of course.

Her character description (included for @Vee) A brash tow truck driver (Kim Zimmer)

Michael R. Jackson's new musical is about a soap opera and there was a soap opera NIGHT March 28th where apparently "Former and current stars of One Life To Live, Guiding Light, As The World Turns, and more are expected to attend." (good luck with that currently business). I'm surprised this wasn't posted about here and that I only heard about it on the SOD podcast. Or maybe I missed it!

BTW The musical is described as:

*Clearly he was a fan or either Y&R or GH in the 90s.

Edited by Darn

• Members

r4EBYm2.jpg

Alan Dysert played Sean Cudahy on AMC for many years.  

Recently Alan released a book: LIGHTS, CAMERA, CANCER.

From Alan:
Most of you don't know that for the past 11 years I've been dealing with one of the rarest cancers on the planet.
4 Major surgeries - Months of Chemo in Chicago, 29 CT scans and counting, multiple Pet Scans, MRIs, X-rays, and over 150 blood draws and counting.
I'm blessed to be here: Most people with Urachal Cancer don't make it past 5 years. I am at 11 and going strong.
But I take nothing for granted. I express my gratitude multiple times each day, stay busy and keep a very positive attitude.
IT'S NOT JUST A BOOK ABOUT MY CANCER JOURNEY. IT'S ABOUT MY LIFELONG JOURNEY TO FIND TRUE PURPOSE ON THIS PLANET. I NOW KNOW THAT PURPOSE.
NOW AVAILABLE on AMAZON in Hardcover, Paperback & eBook
Order the book here:
Peace and Good Health,
Alan

• Members

Q) Ryan, you’re a mighty talented actor. Are there any upcoming on-screen projects we can look out for from you?

Ryan: Well, that’s mighty kind of you to say. Thank you. Yes. I’ll be appearing in the second season of the Hulu series “Everyone Is Doing Great.”  That was a fun one to shoot because I got to work with some friends that I’ve wanted to work with for quite a while now. So, keep a look out for the upcoming season!  This summer I’m shooting the feature version of a wild romp of a Rom Com, which started out as a pilot that I starred in and Executive Produced. We’re fortunate to have the support of some great folks, who want to do right by this heartwarming, culturally prescient story. All of us involved are thrilled that we’re going to get to bring that to life in a feature format. Beyond that, I’m very focused right now on developing and writing some projects of my own.

• Members

It is remarkable when the number of wedding ceremonies is more than the number of years wed. - Victor Webster (ex-Nicholas Alamian on DAYS)

Please register in order to view this content

My favorite line from the very shady Page Six story.

Edited by j swift