Four OLTL actors heading to GH

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Someone tell her she'll be lucky if she gets GH to last 3 months before its announced as cancelled.

Not only that but its an awful career move for her. I remember she said as a child she'd never leave OLTL but then that changed when it was cancelled. It kinda could have been a blessing in disguise as this would have allowed her to explore different options in terms of roles, education, etc... but now she's just continuing on with the same character she's been playing since she was like 6. She's still very young and hate to say it but soaps are a dead end career at this point. She should have taken the oppurtunity to try and spread her wings

• Members

I just wiki'd her to see how old she was, she's 20 but still looks like she is 14. That bodes well for her if nothing else. She will probably always be able to play younger roles. It might be better for her to learn how to act and get a steady pay check for a few months or years before she goes traipsing off into the big bad world of primetime and look for work. Leven Rambin she certainly is not. That being said I don't understand why they fired munchkin Kristina only to have another actress who looks about thirteen with no ties to the show on the canvas.

• Members

There are some actresses in OLTL's last years who tanked stories and who ended up being so bad that huge stories were junked and many cast members were fired. I'd say Alderson, forgettable as she was, is still above them.

Alderson isn't great either but the show is ending anyway and she fills a certain void on the canvas and it helps tie up the Todd story. I'm more annoyed with Easton going over to doze through more scenes.

• Members

she has her longevity above them bc had she not grown up on the show, I dont think she'd have been kept around. Lets say she left OLTL years ago and tried other soaps during her teen years; I doubt she'd have lasted long. The Todd story is tied up when he and Blair last air, and we know they are temporary. Starr sticking around permanently beyond them....I dont get it.

Archived