OLTL: Fans to Protest GMA & View Tributes

• Members

No one stopped those fans from protesting though. Shame on them for not doing so more than begruding these people. I don't understand why they would protest and good natured tribute I have to say. I could sooner understand them protesting the Chew and Revolution. Hell, I wouldn't blame these people for keying Frons' car and urinating on his shoe, but what did Erika Slezak do wrong?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe they will think it is an homage to the episode in which Roxanne and others crashed David's interview. For some reason, that concept amuses me more than it should.

ETA: Erika obviously did nothing wrong, so I don't think anyone would be protesting her.

• Members

Well, I heard from my very, very reliable friend, LaPrecious Alizé, that her cousin's hairstylist, Quamell told her that one of his clients is neighbors with one of the people at the protest, and someone is going to break into the ABC building and streak during the View taping with the letters SOS painted on his body.

• Members

Dead at LaPrecious... you always make me laugh!

That is sad. I won't mind watching the tributes and hope that they are able to shut down any out there form of protest should something pop off. It really should be a fun celebration of what the soaps have meant to many for the past 40+ years.

Archived