Days: EJ/Will

• Members

Per SOD,

Will's plan to blackmail EJ backfires as EJ reveals that he knows that it was Will who shot him back in 2007.

EJ then threatens to expose That secret but instead blackmails Will into working for him, forcing him to compromise Abe's mayoral campaign.

The other mini twist is that Will soon realizes there are advantages to the alliance as EJ shocks him by buying him a new car.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel like we've been reading the same spoiler for weeks. I guess at least this is a different variation of it.

Will shot EJ back in 2007? Whats the story behind that secret and did the audience always know EJ knew or is this a new revelation?

• Members

Id love it if they at least kiss even if it is in a fantasy. I think Days at least teasing something between the two could be intersting. Id love it if Will drew increasingly attracted to EJ and doesnt quite know how to deal with having a crush for a man whom by all circumstances, he should haet.

• Members

After EJ was shot, Roman said that bullet casings were found at a nearby cabin. It was also said that Will was hanging out with friends at a cabin. Lucas quickly pleaded guilty to shooting EJ and also sent Will to Switzerland to stay with Austin & Carrie. It was clear they were going with Will as the shooter. I believe this was around the time the writers strike was happening. And of course Hogan leaving right after.

• Members

Bored Announcer: The New Year Begins and Will throws a party!

Chad: Wooooooo...didn't know this was going to be a orgy party!

Will: Smiles

Sonny: Take your clothss off Chad!..

EJ: .moaning begins!

Sam walking in: OMG!

Bored Announcer: Happy New Year Sami!

Archived