OLTL: Discussion for the week January 2

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think she and the other psychos tend to blur together. The parallels with Marty were probably the only interesting thing about her. It would have been kind of funny if we'd seen the back of someone's head and then Hannah was cured and left town happily.

• Members

Actually now that you mention it, this is how she got out of jail the last time. She escaped from prison and while out she saved someone (Molly) and got herself a pardon. Now she escapes again, saves someone (Nora) and with any luck will get that pardon she asked for

Speaking of the dead wife, what a stupid story that was. They dragged out that secret for months and when they revealed it, what a dud it turned out to be

• Members

I beleive the cutoff is Dec 31. 2 weeks or not, it would still be eligible. Considering they only judge based on 1 (or 2) episode(s) and not the whole year, it stands a chance. With only 5 soaps to consider, either the Emmys will get an overhaul for 2012 (assuming its still around) with all soaps geting an automatic nomination or it will have a 4 in 5 shot of being picked. As it stands, they did a great job of producing a damn good show which the others would be lucky to even be on the same level

• Members

OLTL can still put this up for nomination. It doesn't matter that its ending it aired in 2012 regardless but it would be for the 2013 emmys. So who knows if there will even be one.

Boy I can't wait to get home and watch.

OLTL trending on twitter. :)

• Members

Ugh the new SOD mentions Rex and Gigi leaving town. So we're STILL not done with them. I don't see how if Tina and Cord getting their wedding happy ending with NO follow up whatsoever was good enough, why isn't it enough for Rex and Gigi? Unfathomable putrid garbage right there.

Archived