OLTL: Discussion for the week January 2

• Members

Sorry Cheap--I was responding as I read each comment--a bad habit--and I saw you explained that already, and you're right.

I think you're right about Mitch and Pamela too. It's too bad these episodes can't be up for Emmys this year, I hope someone cares enough to put them up for 2013 (though maybe this means AMC will get some sort of recognition--though with my luck the latest Bold and the Beautiful social issue episode will get the win).

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm beginning to wonder if we will see them again before the finale.... Plus with only 6 more episodes sad.png will we ever get the Todd killed Victor story wrapped up? I'm guessing not.

I'm loving this week but it makes me sad/mad that I haven't been watching as long as some of you. I would enjoy this so much more if I watched the history behind these characters. sad.png

• Members

Bc this thread is way too big to sift through. Especailly with teh show ending, its getting that much harder to for a day's episode. I cant watch live next week so I appreciate that it each episode will have its own thread and not just all lumped up in one thread

Archived