OLTL: Discussion for the week January 2

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't even care about Hannah at this point. If she kills James, fine by me.

Viki and Clint were so stupid today. I guess that's what happens when your show is purely plot driven.

I love Mitch! I knew Jess would spit in his face. Soooo predictable. Mitch can kill Ford, and then John can be the big hero and "kill" Mitch (you're better off trying to get rid of cockroaches...)

I thought Nora and Troy were hot today. They have as much chemistry as Bo and Nora. Oh yeah, Bo and Nora had to be dumbed down today too! Did they really think they killed Troy?!! And I liked when Lindsay said that Nora can thank her by cutting her a deal. She shouldn't have even been in prison anyway. Who wouldn't want to kill Spencer Truman?

• Members

I have to say that without a doubt, this was the single best episode of the past year. Nothing got me so excited for a full hour as much as this did.

I hate that the fact that Lindsay killed Spencer as he was attempting to rape Blair never played a factor. I also dont think Lindsay deserved prison, or at least not as long a stay as she's been given. She protected another woman with her actions.

• Members

That's funny, since your comments about Bree Williamson's performances as Howdy Doody Tess from 2008 (well, until the stillbirth) were always the most enjoyable part of Tess for me... Anyway, I just see Hannah as a Stacy knockoff. She even proved it today with her believing everything Cole said. Hannah can kill James, and then Todd or Cole can kill Hannah. It's sad how Cole/Starr/James were smarter than Viki/Clint (Allison makes Niki Smith look subtle by comparison!) or Bo/Nora today.

I know you're steve91199 on TWOP.

Archived