OLTL: People Magazine?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've heard she's come to terms a lot more withher past. I know about 15 years back a friend of mine did an interview with her for a smaller publication and he was a huge disco fan so said (after she had been aloof and snobby the whole time he said) he took out the disco album she did as Phylicia Allen--Josephine Baker Superstar and asked her to sign it (and I know my friend, he would never have said it in a snarky or jokey way) and she looked horrified, got up and walked away.

Sigh, it's true.

They do that now with nearly every issue--it's an attempt in general to get more people to read them online.

• Members

She seems to be in pretty good spirits about OLTL in the clip above (though still very Phylicia Rashad, bless her).

I would've tried to get her to cameo when Bo calls her to help save Frat Row. Why not? Worst she could do is say no.

• Members

SHe does--that's a great clip. that was less than 5 years back though, I think after she calmed down the ego a bit (this is all guessing on my part)

So in the OLTL trubute thread BK mentions he picked up the special OLTL tribute magazine as well as the normal OLTL SOD (which I assume is where the small tribute, like they had for AMCs finale is in). So there IS a tribute magazine?

Archived