GH: Actress Returns

• Members

How rotten to bash an entire fan base.

That said, if someone else's actions are on Patrick, well, by that train of thought, Stone killed Robin, too, since he gave her HIV to begin with. So it seems Robin has a pattern of loving men that immerse her in danger, intentionally or not.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

every couple fanbase is protective. I don't know why Robin/Patrick's fanbase were somehow excluded. They are no diff than any other who cannot tolerate the tiniest amount of angst or even badgering a network when one half is killed off to the extreme(Lane). There were times when networks would ignore that noise and just tell a good story Those days are long gone.

This was a fatal attraction story so of course Lisa was crazy. It wasn't done to excuse Patrick anymore than it was for the lead character in the movie and I never saw him excused for cheating.

As for Robins death being Patricks faults I dont see it but then I also don't see them killing her off that way. I think she will probably respond positively to her new protocol ultimately and will end up dying in a car accident or in some unexpected way.

• Members

Well, Abby did just get wounded by a crane. (WTF? I think GH staffers were watching old Santa Barbara episodes where poor Mary was killed by the C in the Capwell Hotel sign. Talk about odd ways to go.) So I can see her ultimately beating this only to die ironically (GH loves that crap) in some other heinous fashion.

• Members

Unless Patrick does something heinous, like fall in love with and marry Lisa, I think Anna would be okay with him raising Emma. If anything, if Rick Springfield were to return as Noah, he and Anna would bond over being Emma's grandparents and then slowly fall in love, leading to a nice, intimate wedding (w/ bygones being bygones between Tristan and ABC, thus allowing Robert Scorpio's return) before the show fades to black for the last time.

Archived