GH: Actress Returns

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Too bad Jason Thompson is not the one leaving, I could celebrate Patrick's death without a second thought. I hope he blames himself for Robin's death because it is so his fault for sleeping with Lisa and setting of her crazy. It would be good if Mac gets to raise Emma instead of Patrick.

• Members

OMG, THANK YOU. I have seen all over how Patrick is to blame.

FREE WILL.

He IS responsible for cheating. No doubt. But he did NOT bring the rancid whore to town to begin with. He did not MAKE Whore crazy. Whore would do as she wanted. That is on LISA. SHE is responsible for what she did. Not Patrick.

And Patrick is Emma's FATHER. He has the right to raise his own child.

• Members

I saw that bit and she didnt get to. She tried to inject Patrick but Robin knocked the needle out of her hand.

I am disgusted with how Robin is going out. I wonder what the thought process behind this was. Oh we need to kill Robin off so how can we do it in a way that hasnt been done before? Lets have someone mess with her medication and let it develop into full blown AIDS.rolleyes.gif Im no Robin fan but after over a year of all she's had to endure with this Lisa saga, this is the conclusion of all that drama? Lisa pretty much kills her off with AIDS. Id rather Robin realize Patrick wasnt worth all this drama and move out of town with her kid

Besides, Lisa was in a coma for months. How the hell would Robin be having placebos during any of that time?

• Members

I don't watch the show much but here's what I'm inferring -

Remember a while back when we found out Lisa had switched her pills with placebos? And then Robin discovered it and got back on her meds? I guess we're supposed to realize that Lisa had been switching them with placebos all along, and Robin didn't know it until she found out the one time, which was before Lisa's coma.

Just my guess?

• Members

Nope, Lisa was not crazy from the get go. Guza is gone, trying to rewrite what we saw on the screen never worked with most people anyway.

I actually think that trying to give Patrick a pass for sleeping with Lisa and setting her off is dumb as hell and part of the Scrubs fanbase nuttiness that, thank goodness, I rarely see here. Robin should have never married Patrick. Emma should have been more than enough. Patrick's ego and infidelity brought Lisa directly into Robin's life and set in motion the events that have shortened her life.

Archived