OLTL: SoapNET Marathon On New Years Day

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will never forgive TIIC for bringing Gabrielle back and NOT reuniting her with Max. They half assed it here wtih no real commitment.. My goodness they were on the show together for 2 years and the show wasted their potential by not capitalizing on James and Fiona's chemistry. I HATE that we never got a proper wedding between the two and that was the oppurtunity to rectify it. He kinda fizzled out after this story but that shouldnt have happened if only they put these two together.

Nora: "I may not have all my memories..." Bitch shut the F up! Im sick of her and her damn memories. Lindsay should have completely wiped her out

• Members

Lindsay injected her with a needle with a memory erasing drug! LOL

Ugh, I hated Ben! He was so regular and boring. A complete interloper into the Buch clan and I hated him with Viki. Thankfully he was killed off

Alison: "Now this I gotta see". Yes me too! Natalie is about to make the entire episode

• Members

CO-SIGN. And I haven't even seen their ONE (!) love scene from 2001 yet! It was before I started watching, and it's not even on YouTube! Bah.

I think they MIGHT have had one more shortly after this episode, but I think they may have stopped because they were in Asa's bed or something laugh.png .

But it's not on YouTube either, and I TAPED OVER it! SMH. sad.png

And Kristen Alderson could be VERY cute. Some of her earliest scenes from 1998 are on YouTube--her voice was PRECIOUS! wub.png

Archived