GH: SAY IT'S TRUE!!!!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whoa whoa whoa. Please tell me that I am not dreaming. Please tell me? I love Natalia, I really do, but she's got to go. I say bring in a new Emily and tweak the character.

I've got an idea. In case the show decides to replace Natalia (which they will if she leaves), who do you want to replace her?

And I swear to god if someone says Peyton List I'm gonna spaz the hell out.

I think Elizabeth Hendrickson (ex-Maggie, Frankie, AMC) could do a good job as Emily. I also think that Jessica Dunphy (ex-Allison, ATWT) would do a good job. Come on, let's say some names.

• Members

"And I swear to god if someone says Peyton List I'm gonna spaz the hell out."

Peyton List is way too young for the role. My first thought was Julianne Morris (ex-Greta, DAYS), but she may skew a little too old for the part.

• Members

Peyton List has bigger fish to fry. She has done a few guest appearances on Prime-time shows. She did that movie last fall. I also saw a pic of her at NBC's TCA party so I think she might have something cooking with them. Maybe she has been cast in a pilot for them.

• Members

Alexis Thorpe maybe? As much as I would love to see Julianne Morris back in daytime I agree she is quite old for the part. Peyton List would simply be horrible for the part, too young, and I didn't really think she was that good of an actress to start with.

• Members

Well considering that debacle with the baby Cameron spoiler, I wouldn't really trust SID with anything anymore. Not to mention, this rumor has been around for a while now. It started last summer. There was a rumor about Natalia renegotiating her contract because she won the Emmy and possibly leaving so it is an old rumor. It looks like we are stuck with Natalia till the spring of 2007.

Archived