B&B: Bill and Steffy Promo!

• Members

<object width="480" height="270"><param name="movie" value="http://www.cbs.com/e/tfPF3lHVkmQpdE7ILDm37c76btAug3Z4/cbs/1/" /></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed width="480" height="270" src="http://www.cbs.com/e/tfPF3lHVkmQpdE7ILDm37c76btAug3Z4/cbs/1/" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>

Liam and Katie who?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Usually but not always. I mean her grandmother Stephanie RARELY ever gets any comeuppance for the heinous things she does. Look at Berrygate. The worse thing to come out of that was Taylor dropping her as BFF. Brooke almost instantly forgave her with Eric and Ridge not even being mad and calling her out on any of it.. Hope's story IS Steffy story. You cant seperate them as they are in the same thing.Thats how its been since the summer. Prior to that, when they were in seperate tales, Hope's story with Liam/Amber ate the show alive and overshadowed so much of it.

• Members

I don't see how Steffy usually gets what she wants. She wanted Oliver, didn't get him. She wanted Bill, didn't get him. She wanted her father to marry her mother, didn't get it. She wanted Liam, and I guess you could say she got him, but it's debatable. A vixen who never gets what she wants, at least for awhile, isn't a very good thorn in the heroine's side. If anything, Steffy needs to up her game.

• Members

She got Bill and he only stayed away because his wife almost died. Now he's going her way again. Ridge always goes back to Taylor - he will again at some point I'm sure. She supposedly fell for Liam then she and got him. That's a pretty good track record, especially on B&B, where bad girls usually just become psychos (Morgan), fade into utter irrelevancy (Donna), or spend most of their time repeating lousy stories about paternity and money grubbing (Amber).

• Members

Isnt that typical of most bad girls? Those are all temporary wins. The conclusion of each and every story you mentioned is Steffy losing. Her schemes almost always come back to bite her in the butt with karma rearing its head and taking it all away. We are still in the middle of the Liam story but does anyone here actually think they will remain together when's all said and done? She's most definetly going to lose him. A character that would best fit your logic is GH's Carly...not so much Steffy

Archived