DOOL Promo: Will's Having A Bad Time of It

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dealing with his sexual attraction to men; dumped by the girlfriend; mother sexed up the man he hates & is ruining the life he never had for his siblings...

yeah, breakdown is coming.

Interesting that this is in Maggies kitchin. Is Will living there now? He, Abby and Melanie all should.

• Members

I don't think it has been overt (i.e.: Will talking to himself: "OMG, Sonny's pretty hot!"). But I honestly believed that Chandler Massey was hired with this SL in mind, he's known that this would be the end-game and has played it as such, overlaying a lot of Will's interaction with Chad (especially Chad!) and Sonny with.... moments. Looks. Pauses. Subtext. He said as much in one of the Day of Day interviews posted on this site.

I also totally buy that Will is devastated that his gf is dumping him. For one thing, this is happening at the worst possible time for him. And, secondly, he has not yet admitted to himself or fully understood why the relationship with Gabi has not worked out. CM is going to rock this.

• Members

Agreed on all points.

I really love the subtle signs that CM is displaying regarding Will's sexuality. It's a nice touch. I'd rather have that then see Will walking around Salem holding a book in front of his crotch whenever he talks to Sonny or Chad.

• Members

There should be *some* sort of uneasiness on his part, say if Sonny or Chad were seated really close to him while they're clustered around the computer screen. It doesn't have to be overtly melodramatic, but then again this IS Days, the show that all but told us that Chelea would be Billie Reed's daughter with a simple handshake and one very long stare.

Archived