OLTL: Two additional returns

• Members

Plus ABC is still controlling things. PP is not invoilved in ABC's finale according to Jamey at DC

A Direct Message From Jamey To Me On Twitter from Oct 20th 2011

Jamey_Giddens

I was told by a very reliable source, PP had no involvement in the last few months of OLTL on ABC and plans to be hands off storywise.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hannah?!! I knew it. What is the point? She'll either try to kill Starr again all for her dumb obsession with a guy who hates her guts (rightfully so.) Or RC wants to "redeem" her (I remember when last year RC said Hannah was an ideal bad girl and wanted viewers to love her.), and have her hook up with that toxic waste Ford again.

Meghann Fahy is a great singer, but she wasn't a good actress. At least not on OLTL, although the writing really didn't help. She was good in that movie with Betty White that I saw on TV though.

If it's a prison breakout, why can't they bring back Schuyler?!! I wish he'd get his revenge on Rex and Gigi. Especially Rex.

• Members

The actors who play Max, Marty and Dorian were openly disrespected. I don't know why anyone thinks they would or should return.

Wortham Krimmer (Andrew) is out of the business now.

As for Cassie, why bring her back when there's no Cramer women except Todd's warbling concubine and spawn? No Dorian, Addie, Melinda, Kelly, etc...

• Members

Blair's not a Cramer women? The fact that there arent many is why they should bring her. I had hoped they would have brought her on earlier to give Blair a female confident bc I found it a bit inappropriate how the show has been using Starr as her girlfriend, discussing her lovelife and getting way too personal with her daughter when Cassie would be better suited for those age appropriate convos.

• Members

The thing that's kind of *sad trumpets* about these returns is that Troy and Hannah, unlike Annie, Janet,and even Marian, are not by any means beloved, classic OLTL characters. I was never a Lindsay fan frankly, and Mitch, what a mess they made of him. So we'll see. Even a fun as hell character like Alex has been let down by the writing in recent comebacks, as was Carlo at the 40th. I guess my point is today's One Life doesn't do so well when it comes to bringing folks back. IMO, Andrea Evans is the only one who has pulled off whatever they've given her this last go round, and J-Lo too, though they have given him very little to do.

Archived