OLTL: More 'Life' For Nixon

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This sounds like a fun cameo. I hope that there's some chance Nixon may be involved with OLTL once it starts on PP.

I hope they may also have her say something like, some of the Fraternity Row characters will be named Carla, Eileen, Cathy, Sadie, Anna, etc. It would be a way to remember the past without bringing anyone back, as they don't seem to be bringing any of the early actors back.

• Members

I wanna say 1991. Megan was an actress on the show as was Mari Lynn Dennison & Spring Skye. Spring hated Megan and they Vied for a Daytime emmy type of prize. Bo was the EP of Fraternity Row and When Snoop first guested in 2008 he said back in the day he did FR's music

• Members

From about 1988-1990 Bo was producer of Fraternity Row, a soap filmed at Llanview University (they filmed a few scenes at Duke). Megan was the star, and various other characters, like Mari Lyn Dennison and Audrey Ames, were also actresses on the show. It was wonderful - you should look for some of the Daisy Awards, or the clips about Mari Lyn's stalker causing problems on the set, or the episode where Viki had to play a nurse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2bFZzio_0A

• Members

I would never dream of putting words in AN's mouth, but I think while AMC is probably closer to her heart, I mean, she did create it first and had the longest creative relationship with it, I think it's possible that she's most proud of some of her early work on One Life, e.g., Carla and Sadie. Kind of like a research paper you aced and are really proud of versus a piece you wrote in creative writing that was just a joy to work on?

Archived