GH: New Co-Headwriter Announced

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think she gets a bad rap TBH. During the strike when JFP was pretty much in control of the show, it was much better. In tone, in pace, in character. The stories were pretty much the same, but those little things that picked up during the strike were great and made the show much more interesting.

• Members

I never noticed all the "great" improvements others did other than Lucky being written better for. What I do remember is a lot of people somehow thankful when the writers strike ended, which was odd as vilified as Guza has been online. Her bad decisions far outway whatever positive she might have when you look at all the decisions she's made over the years. And GH is more unwatchable and dull now that ever. Its still a highly mysogynistic show.

• Members

I personally don't think she gets a bad enough rap. They don't call her the "soap killer" for nothing. Why does she keep getting jobs when she's clearly not good at what she does? Plus, she kills off beloved characters (Maureen, Frankie, Alan Q) every time she joins a soap and doesn't seem to care what the fans think. I personally can't wait for GH to be cancelled so she'll be out of a job!

• Members

The thing is people is this genre who continue to fail seem to get rehired again and again so she will probably weazle her way into B&B somehow.

What I will give her is that her shows normally look great. Her instincts in terms of story, actors, and vision for her shows sucks.

Archived