GH: New Co-Headwriter Announced

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think some reminded me McTavish was not all bad. She just left a terrible taste with me over the unabortion and banana pancakes and her time on GH was dreadful.

But Broderick, Agnes Nixon, Kay Alden, Claire Labine some of the best writers out there. I doubt Altman is at their level but GH 's pacing is just

terrible. They definitely need some help.

• Members

If she wrote that then yes she's good. I really enjoyed AW during those years. These soaps aren't playing any games. I put money that Y&R is making a big move soon too. From new EP's to HW's and thats why we haven't seen changes. They are going to do it in one swoop. With GH and Days making massive changes and in this soap climate, Y&R can't afford to keep hitting all time lows across the board with out making a change at the top.

• Members

I don't think Frons cares anymore to be honest other than to keep his stupor couples together. If they promoted this women from breakdown to Co-HW how much of an increase in pay does she get and will they promote/hire another writer? THey have lost/fired a few since GW took over.

This reinforces what I thought which was that RC was going to come to GH to be a co-HW with Wolfe. She came from OLTL and worked under Carvalati. Maybe they feel she has some of his better attributes.

Archived