Rachael Ray

Daphne

• Members

I'm a huge Rachael Ray fan. I can't get enough of her 30-Minute Meal show on the Food Network, and she will be appearing on Iron Chef America later this year (Entertainment Tonight had a behind-the-scenes look at this show).

But I know there are people who don't care for her. A completely useless topic I know! But dish anyway :lol:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love her, but I think she's very polarizing. People who are familiar with her either really, really like her or really, really dislike her. I like the 30 Minute Meals concept -- I like to cook, but I'm a young guy, I live alone, and I'm not a gourmet chef. Her stuff is accessible, which I think is an enormous part of her appeal. And I think she's fun, but I say that as someone who is also kind of loud and has a big, insane personality, so I can totally see why she grates on people.

Heh. I love to hate her. She's so stupid and so bad at cooking and so crazy. I sit with baited breath waiting to see what she'll ruin and how she'll accomplish it. The way she bungles the English language is a goldmine.

Wow, two Food Network threads in the span of 2-3 days!

• Members

Rachael is a favorite! In Nashville she airs opposite B&B during the week! So,no B&B for us!

I heard on college campuses they have drinking games when she is on.Each time she says "BEEYOUTEEFUL" or "How good is that" or "EVOO" they take a drink.

I agree about Sandra Lee.

LOVE that southern gal Paul Deen!! :D

• Members
Yea, lol...I suppose "love to hate" is the better way to put it cause I hate her but I love to make fun of her. My favorite things about her is how she feels the need to explain every little thing to the audience like we are complete morons and how she dresses to match her kitchen decor that she changes to match what she is cooking. Oh, and how she over pronounces her words, example: "thats alllllllllllllll you have to do" I could go on and on.

Yea...I'm not so crazy about her either. Its her condescending tone that gets me.

But other than them i pretty much like all the food network people/

• Members

I like Rachel Ray, probably the only time you will catch me watching the Food Network, maybe the southern older woman too.

Once I saw this !@#$%^&*] on there have to have everything color coordinated, with what she wore. My mom says yeah she changes the colors of her kitchen just to match what she is wearing/cooking. How snoody and uppity is that, who has the time and money to do that, the rich blond !@#$%^&*]! Does anyone know who I am talking about.

• Members

Is Paula Deen the older woman with white hair(well what older woman doesnt have white hair), she is very southern. If its her I would love here to cook for me on a daily basis. She uses sour cream and mayo on almost everything, yummmmm!

Archived