B&B: Eric & Stephanie spoiler

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Reminds of the time on 'The Edge of Night,' when Forrest Compton said to Ann Flood (accidentally) "I just could not get it up this morning."

He meant to say "I just could get up this morning."

All I can say is that Bill Bell shows no taste whatsoever. He has 'pushed' the envelope so much, he might as well use a paper shredder.

I've often thought of an unusual dream sequence for B&B...I call it 'The Forresters meet the Flintstones.' They're all at their respective roles at Forrester Creations, but in prehistoric times, dressed accordingly.

• Members

If Bill were the one doing this, it'd be handled as delicately as a pane of glass. Since it's Bradley Bell doing this, it'll instead be handled as delicately as a rubber ball. And will be dropped about as quickly, no doubt.

• Members

Years ago when B&B first aired it was Stephanie who wanted to have sex and Eric was the one who never responded to her advances which is why she almost had an affair with Clark. Amazing how that has been totally forgotten and turned around so that Stephanie is now the one who has "always" been frigid.

Archived