What are you doing or watching during the 'AMC' timeslot now?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's weird, but whenever I've seen a rerun of Too Close for Comfort in my life, it would ALWAYS be the same episode: the one where they learn that one their daughters may have been switched in the hospital, and the daughter that might be theirs instead is a real hellraiser. I seriously think that's the only episode that was ever made. :)

• Members

I do the same thing I did prior to AMC's final month on ABC: flip around the channels and see which show I like best. Despite its flaws, I usually find The Chew to be better than Y&R/B&B and DOOL.

However, I certainly feel for loyal AMC fans who are in this predicament. I've been in this place before, and it feels like total emptiness come this time each day. Please trust me, though, when I say that it does get better over time.

• Members

Ha obviously I've since watched some on youtube. I guess when it was on network tv I was too young, and the last few seasons being on first run syndication meant i missed it--in Canada we got some first run syndication sitcoms (more ones with kid appeal like Charles in Charge) but if we did they always seemed to be at very random times.

Thanks Max :)

Archived