Classic AMC/OLTL

• Members

That baby story was so awful (and ultimately so pointless), in large part because it ruined Bianca's role in the family as the one who could always be counted on to be good, and sensible.

I'd almost forgotten what Eden Reigel can do when she has the writing which suits her (I guess this is right before that Zarf story, whatever she was doing in that story).

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd forgotten Mia was still on the show at that time. I guess that was close to the end for Liza...sad.

I'd kind of forgotten about Lena altogether. It's too bad the show didn't do more with the tension between Maggie and Lena. I think viewers would have accepted a triangle.

• Members

The beginning of the end for Trey...

You start one fire and you get banned from PV for life by Jackson Montgomery unless you're Bianca!

Lena was my favorite S.O. for Bianca after Sarah. I was ready for Bianca to settle into a romantic life after having Miranda. They turned the rape and pregnancy into such a Pine Valley love story that it wouldn't have been a difficult transition to see her in a happy romance. But instead they gave her a dead baby and put her into another psuedo-gay relationship with a straight woman - from her sister to Babe. I blame Brian Frons and Disney for the way Bianca's love life has gone since every writer has run away from doing a decent on-screen romance for her.

• Members

I can't watch anything with Trey. I'll just get angry all over again, 9 years later. tongue.png

They definitely could have kept Lena and Bianca together without hurting Bianca's story. I guess we're lucky they never had Bianca go straight (which can happen, but I don't believe should happen with this particular character). I still wonder if Pratt had visions of casting Tamara as Bianca and having her Bianca fall for Zach.

• Members

I totally forgot about the tenant history of the Hubbard apartment. Frankie lived there for a bit or was it Simone? Then Trey, then Kendall with Trey, then Reggie until he throwed Trey to the wolves. Then Jackson lived there for a while with Lily and Reggie.

• Members

Trey took Reggie in and mentored him. He told Reggie about the arson, in a misguided/stupid attempt to get Reggie to leave a criminal life. Reggie turned him in for reward money. Jack then took Reggie in.

The story left a bad taste in my mouth, although I guess looking back I can't get that upset about it since Trey did set the fire and went around being a dick for months. But it did annoy me quite a bit at the time...

• Members

Watched the Oct 13th, 2006 GH episode that aired yesterday morning. Damn Guza loved his fatal attraction stories. This Colleen/Nik/Emily story is EXACTLY the same as Lisa/Patrick/Robin except Colleen was just downright awful and hard to stomach. She was so pathetic lol seriously.

Sam being so jealous of Liz carrying the Borg's child. She was a hot mess, weeping all over the floor! I believe in the next episode she badgers Jason about giving Liz a baby and not her. These episodes are exactly why I do not buy Sam these days acting like all she needs is Jason, she doesn't need or want to have a baby anymore rolleyes.gif It is nothing but a front, deep down she still does want a baby with him and BAD.

Diego Alcazar was written all wrong & his character had a lot of potential IMO!

• Members

Ambyr Childers, right? Nah, that's the one most people liked. She was really good with Sean.

Brianne Moncrief, though? Yikes!

Yep. There are tons of people who lived in those two apartments. When Greenlee moved out, didn't she her place to Bianca? And then Bianca and Maggie lived there for a while, and then Maggie lived there with Jamie, I want to say.

Archived