AMC: Thursday - September 15, 2011

• Members

Madison & Scott & their Goddamn hotdogs!

Adam wrote out JR from the will. Why is this is a big deal? Adam has written JR out at least 20 times not to mention last I checked he was already out of the will like dragonflies mentioned.

JR in his trenchcoat mafia get up playing with guns, gee I wonder what that means Lorraine?

JY did look smoking hot, at least there was that.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah Madison and Scott are finally back together! And like Colby said, its about time

dyay5y.gif

How cute was Lucy when she did this? lol

Im kinda glad Cara ignored what people told her and confessed to David she's pregnant

Love the song that played at ConFusion at the end in Tad/Jesse's scene

• Members

Yeah, JR is out of line, but he always throws Scott's adoption in his face when he's jealous. I don't think JR even believed that Scott convinced Stuart to adopt him.

Angie & David have always been golden because she sees his humanity and she's one of the few people he considers his equal.

ICAM! It's nice to see the show wrap up the network run feeling like it's true self again!

I also think you might've come up with that name but I like it and I agree. I hope they move to the online version so we can get more of them.

Oh yeah! The network execs who keep greenlighting remakes of old shows should be fired, imo. They seldom work and I think society has come a far way from jiggle TV (but I could be wrong, I never thought Baywatch would last either).

I loved that song, too. I'm also glad Cara just came out with it and now I can't wait for tomorrow to see how David responds! I suspect the prospect of having another child will lead him to reveal who else he's hiding.

• Members

He's not that bad. I actually do like the way he has played the role of Griffin for the most part. You can barely find a sensitive male on soap canvas these days so it's nice to actually see a nice guy on screen that doesn't look like he is about to hulk out due to testosterone posioning. I don't get why the Zendell brigade hates him so much. He is innocuous and he was never a threat to them in the first place.

This makes me sad. Cam was once a pretty good soap actor. I still think he is a somewhat strong romantic lead when he isn't paired with Budig.

Blasphemous. Does he not realize all the things he has done to Marissa and all the things he did to other mothers on this show before in his bids to keep his children? How is he the wronged party here?

laugh.png I actually want him to get shot now.

Archived