OLTL: Cutter and Aubrey

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think her role on True Blood becoming such a fan favorite means her profile is bigger and she won't return to OLTL anytime soon, but much stranger things have happened.

I agree with your first post here that this is inane. If they had to, couldn't they somehow have made Cutter be CJ or something similar? RC wouldn't find it that much work for him to do his usual retcon there. It just seems so unecesary, particularly because, as you say, it seems like all the characters involved, won't be around for long. Note to RC, it's not respecting history when you do stuff like this.

• Members

Jessica did a short stint on DAYS a year or two ago - I think she could return to OLTL if asked, if the schedule is right. I miss her a lot. I would also like a reason to care about the dessicated corpse known as the Lord/Buchanan family.

• Members

Well it's already known that Kim is the real Aubrey (they pretty much revealed it on the show on Friday). So that is Aubrey's connection to the Gigi story I think...

As for Cutter, The CJ rumors have flown around for a while but they wouldn't really make sense because even though they haven't been in town - SOMEONE must have seen CJ since he was a child. A twin would make sense but honestly we've had enough twins! CJ's gay lover though... hmm...

• Members

PERFECT!

Julie (Siegel) saw and confronted her estranged husband, Dr. Mark Toland, several years after moving to Florida. Of course, this event was almost unsettling for her, as she believed Mark had been killed after leaving Llanview. Almost right away, though, Julie's past sexual frigidity was forgotten, and she and Mark made love. Unfortunately, by the time she learned she was pregnant with Cutter, Mark was gone again. (Julie believed Mark had abandoned her, but in fact, Mark fled because his enemies were about to expose him.) To make matters worse, Julie developed pre-eclampsia, forcing her doctor to induce labor. The baby (Cutter) survived, but Julie didn't. It was up to Eileen, then, to raise Cutter; but Eileen had no idea who had fathered her grandson or why he was nowhere to be found.

Now, if we can just get Tommy Lee Jones to come back..... ;)

Archived