AMC tribute on The View

• Members

http://www.tvguide.c...en-1036958.aspx

ABC is kicking All My Children to the curb but the network's hit talk show The View will help send it there in style with a special full-hour homage airing September 23, the same day the soap ends its 41-year-run. Emmy winner Susan Lucci (Erica) will co-host the show, along with View regulars Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Sherri Shepherd.

Special guests include AMC's legendary creator Agnes Nixon and fan faves Cameron Mathison (Ryan); Rebecca Budig (Greenlee) and Vincent Irizarry (David). There will also be several surprise drop-ins by other AMC cast members, past and present.

Expect lots of exclusives, including never-before-seen footage of AMC's final day of production (sob!), interviews with many of the AMC alumni who made return appearances during the soap's final weeks, and a sneak peek at the finale.

The entire View audience will be filled with devoted fans of AMC. Want tickets? Mail your request to: Tickets — The View Salutes AMC, 320 West 66 Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10023.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I said that ABC should run a weeklong tribute to AMC while the View was on Hiatus but this is at least something. I just hope its better than their tribute. That was awful as the women kept getting their facts wrong, Whoopi was uninterested with being there and it wasnt well done

Archived