• Members

http://soapzone.com/...ltl/main/757827

I'll post the Fall Previews part, the rest is in the link:

Fall Previews – Family Drama, surprise returns and explosive secrets shake up everyone’s lives

Brother vs. Brother

RC “the battle lines are drawn, Todd wants everything back, so as some of his righteous anger starts to come to the surface, Victor refuses to give up”. And of course both men will stop at nothing to get what they want. RC “we know what they’re capable of”, RC adds the fallout will leave only one result: Devastation.

Desperate Measures

Although a lot of folks in town have figured out the truth about Liam, John’s not among them--- Yet! RC “the best detective in town is still completely clueless, but this information is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode” ( ME – WHEN?? I need a date!)

Meanwhile, Brody has gotten close to having everything he ever wanted in his life and might not want to give up the family he has created with Natalie. RC “Brody is a good guy, but this need for a family will drive him to desperate action”.

2 Big Returns

While family matters draw Tina and Cord back to town at the same time, don’t read too much into that. RC “they don’t necessarily return together. Cord is strongly tied to his father and still has a hand in running BE. Tina left town in disgrace, so she really is a persona non grata at the moment among the Lord Family. But Tina and Cord are definitely going to collide.

Kim’s got a secret

So what is Kim hiding that was so bad David was able to use it to drive her out of town? RC “it’s a mystery that’s going to affect a lot of people. Aubrey is tied to the larger mystery about what Cutter is hiding and what Kim is hiding” And how will Clint react to Kim? RC “it leaves open the question of rekindled romance” and then there’s the Vikki factor now that they are living together. RC “Is either one willing to go back there?"

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kim is the only reason why I'm interested in this story. She's love on all levels, and I was gutted when she left last year in such an abrupt manor. Now, if this was just Aubrey/Cutter (as it has been so far), I wouldn't give two hoots about them or Cutter's secret. I hope there's some good scenes between Clint & Kim, as I thought they worked very well together. I thought that Kim and Cutter may be siblings, too, but that's a bit predictable, and possibly a little too much after the Todd thing.

• Members

The last time Kim's scenes with Clint stood out but the rest was so weak. Hopefully this will be more about Clint than worthless Cookie Cutter and Aubrey.

It's sad that even now Tina is going to be written as unworthy of the family, when they have two rapist/murdering/etc. Todds getting their TLC.

I hope they address that today's Clint is nowhere near any person Cord knew or respected.

Does anyone care about John pouting as Brody takes hostages?

• Members

Yeah, I see Viki and Tina reconciling. I'm glad that Cord and Tina are still apart. They shouldn't have reunited off-screen. Wonder if they will finally get back together?

It's a shame the Buchanan men are ignored (Kevin/Cord) now or poorly written (Joey). They should be leading storylines.

Archived