Bizarre soap scenes

• Members

I think Bransford played the part about as well as possible, considering the character was just an insta-crazy, but like a lot of this time on OLTL, it was all so monstrously OTT (this was also around the time of Nora's drunken bar raging/hair-chopping and Todd with the fake dynamite).

Sandra P. Grant was just awful; the scenes at the start look like they're going to chest bump.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Back in the mid 70's Althea on The Doctors was mixed up with a married man - Bernie McInnery played him. His nutso wife was played by the great Lois Smith. Her character would force everyone to listen to her poetry which was as bizzare as anything I'd ever heard on a soap. It provided great laughs. She talked about putting her eyes into a pin box and watching Liz Hubbard struggle to keep a straight face was funny.

• Members

I sadly remember that ATWT during the Diego murder mystery. Still can't believe they ruined Kirk for that! I remember the Luke and Noah jumping scene too, that was a bizarre storyline itself. I could never figure what was up with Ameera or the Colonel or whatever the hell that story was about.

Lilith presenting Shannon's shrunken head to Duncan was a pretty bizarre scene too.

For Days scenes yeah those awful Mike and Carrie's flying bed scenes are pretty up there even for Days(think Possession) but out of all the WTF moments to come out of SSK this was it:

Sorry I know there's a better quality video out there, but it pretty much sums it up. Of course with Days there the number of bizarre scenes is limitless. happy.png

For B&B, can I go with this? This was after Katie got her heart transplant from Storm, but thought she was pregnant and dying at the time from heart failure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe3zx20ERBs

• Members

Marlena falling from a Penthouse patio, bouncing off the awning, falling on Sami and surviving. DAYS is the best for bizarre scenes (fun bizarre, not shockingly bad bizarre, like the BnB):

Grant's death scenes (he dies of a cancer with a 99% cure rate, while Felicia comes back from a late stage 4 cancer, after she'd flatlined).

"Dead" taylor appearing to Brooke/ Dead Caroline appear to Ridge's various wives

Taylor hypnotized into thinking she was 17

Archived