AMC: Promo 8/15

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lorraine sure loves herself some David. 1 month left and not only does the show revolve around him, he now gets a love interest?

At least Cara won't be so squeaky clean....there's that I suppose.

Marissa and Bianca might be the least sexual pairing of any two people I've ever seen anywhere.

• Members

Well I love David and Cara to me is blah but adorable with Tad but I am sure this is done to propel Tad/Dixie more than giving DAvid any kind of love interest.

AS for Marissa and Bianca they are just blah. The actresses just don't have any charisma separately. THey are sweet enough but neither interesting or offensive. I think Maggie was the last one I actually liked with Bianca and I am no EH fan by any stretch of the imagination. Its actually very disappointing because I really wanted to like them. I don't even get why they recast Marissa. THey should have made Cara a lesbian. I don't find her character ery interesting now but I love LH and she and Bianca might have worked. At least LH has some screen presence.

• Members

I don't care what Cara does here - their best shot for reinventing AMC for Prospect Park is keeping Lindsey Hartley and keeping Cara front and center. She could carry this [!@#$%^&*] and they will need someone strong upfront with the Hubbards, JR, and probably Minshew and Budig gone.

Archived