GH Promo: Who will Jason be???

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If it's true that Steve Burton no longer complains or fights over long-term story anymore, as he claims, then the smartest thing they could do is make the character over into a hybrid of Quartermaine and his current self. Make him interested in medicine, more emotional and intelligent, etc. while still being a man of action. This frees him up for more story other than being, as Burton admits he is, a serial killer with only one woman who could tolerate that.

• Members

I don't watch the show much anymore but because Monica's been on more, i've been catching it more. (my mother records it every day.) The only way to get me back to watching it would be to bring Jason Quartermaine back. I'd even settle for the "hybrid" whatever you are saying as long as he has his Jason Quartermaine memories again. but i have a feeling we will be let down with this storyline. I really hope i'm wrong because it does sound like they want to bring the Quartermains back into focuss. If Jason becomes a Quartermaine again and still have his Morgan memories, he could guide Michael into the whole ELQ stuff and maybe even marry Sam and move into the Q mansion with everyone. Kick Tracy to the Haunted Star.

The one question i have is, if they are doing this major surgical prosedure now, why the heck didn't Tony Jones or whoever was working on Jason in 1995 ever do it back then. Unless it's something brand new.

• Members

I know it may not be a popular opinion but I've pretty much always loved Jason whether he was good or bad. It's Sam I hate. :P

This does look like a good story, butnow that I'm working fulltime again and have no Soapnet anymore I won't be watching. And no I don't have tivo. I live in the dark ages. LOL

• Members

Good promo but then GH always has awesome promos. And they are running this promo same as Sonny shot Dante everywhere. I have now seen it on Lifetime and Bravo

Actually I don't care if he returns as Jason Q but how about he come back hating or distancing himself from Carly and SOnny. Now that would be good.

Archived