DAYS: September Promo!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love it! Everyone looks amazing, and it's awesome to see people all together.

This is torture. It needs to be September NOW.

On a side note, not surprising that Rafe was the weakest part of the promo.

Can you say lethargic acting?

• Members

THIS is the promo people on twitter are raving about?

The new set is big, and outdoors, and thats cool but it still looks cheap like the other sets. I dont mind, i like the cheap looking sets most complain about. This fits in well with them and people were acting it like it was something amazing.

Carrie & Austin? Just no. And their intro looks corny. The J/M return looks OK. And Jack is a walking joke like always.

• Members

Jack the bumbling idiot. ugh, it continues!

I really hope Lexie and Abe get some material out of EJ becoming mayor but they were once again in the background so I'm not holding my breath.

All in all the promo wasn't that bad.

• Members

Thank god I'm not alone on this. I really dread their return, especially Carries (sorry Shawn!). I rolleyes.gif at their little part in the promo where they show up out of nowhere as surprise guests. PLEASE!

This could cause a lot of conflict for them, especially Lexie & EJ. I hope DAYS capitalizes on that!

• Members

There's definitely a lot of potential for Lexie but I fear DAYS will be too busy recapturing the glory days of Carrie and Austin, John and Marlena, Jennifer and Jack that once again they'll be ignored. All Abe and Lexie have ever gotten was lip service, except the two glorious years she was a Dimera.

• Members

Well, between all this wild [!@#$%^&*] and a gay Will, I'm back for a bit. Why not? So what if the square looks like the inside of a rudimentary space station? It all looks a hell of a lot more fun than the last several boring as [!@#$%^&*] years with that cavalcade of Random Young Motherfuckers who no one gives a [!@#$%^&*] about. Yeah, I'm back.

Archived