People you actually want to see stay DEAD or gone from your soap

• Members

This is for the characters who are GONE or DEAD and you don't want to come back to your soap.

AMC: Zach Slater

Edmund Grey - I thought there was nothing left for him to do in Pine Valley though Megan should have never killed him.

GH:

though she has become very tolerable as of late.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DAYS - Andre DiMera (or whomever was the ubervillain we saw 2004-2007). I can't even remember the details of how he died or how Tony (the one who was rescued from a random island in 2007ish) died either. Everything about this character from the time he returned in 2002 til the time the last incarnation of him died has been an epic fail.

Also, Mimi Lockhart nor any of her family members.

• Members

Tony is a burnt out character who has come back from the dead way to many times IMO. He needs to stay in the ground. Same could be said for Stefano but I at least still find him entertaining & fun to watch, plus he's the main evil patriarch of the DiMera family & I love him with Kate.

I can't even begin to express my intense hate for stank Carrie Brady. See me in the DAYS September/October 2011 discussion threads.

Never got the appeal of Patch & Kayla. I find them boring & annoying. Kayla especially. I hope DAYS stops bringing her back for little useless stints.

OLTL

David Vickers

• Members

BnB: taylor if the writers ever get the courage to kill her off again!

GH: AJ, other than Sean Kanan's AJ, the character was wasted.

OLTL: Victor Lord, because no matter what we see on sreen, it feels as if the writers will challenge themselves on how to bring him back. He could wither and blow away in the writers would find a way to resurrect him.

• Members

Y&R:

Adam. I'm tired of "The Adam and The Rest of them". MM thinks he's gods gift to the show and IMHO, he's not all that. Adumb is an annoying sociopathic loser who just needs to die. MAB is obsessed with this character and for the LIFE of me, i can't understand WHY. :mellow: Everyday, every month, every year...same crap. Framing someone for murder, using a woman(Skye,Heather, Diane) to scheme and plot, etc. I'm over it.

• Members

AMC:

ALL LAVERY'S PAST AND PRESENT

ALL CAREY'S PAST AND PRESENT (and I want KWAK to be one of them)

Ray Gardner. He scared the hell out of me

Zach. I never got the whole Zach thing

Edmund. I started out loving him but by the end I couldn't take him any longer.

WANT to Die

David Hawyard

KWAK Carey

Archived