AMC: Actor dishes on his return

• Members

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2011/07/duhamel-dishes-on-amc-return.html

But as Duhamel himself tells Soaps In Depth, "if there was a chance that I was still alive, then I wanted to go back and do something. I really enjoyed those three years that I had on AMC, and I've kept up with a lot of the people there."

Just a few days after Duhamel placed a call to casting director Judy Blye Wilson, "they called back and said they'd love to do it." While we couldn't get the Transformers star to divulge any storyline specifics -- not even whether Leo returns in the flesh or as a ghost -- Duhamel does promise that his character's reunion with Greenlee "is respectful to what's going on in her life now."

Look for Duhamel to appear on-screen for a handful of episodes starting Thursday, August 4.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If David has him and has had him all this time, the guy is beyond disturbed. I know fans elsewhere are trying to convince himself that he'd never keep Leo from Greenlee, but HELLO, if he has him, that's exactly what he's done.

I don't know that I buy this whole comatose Leo, stuff. It's kinda random and ridiculous for just a few days. Especially if it's not going to break up Rylee, than what's the point?

• Members

If Leo's been comatose the whole time, I don't think we can blame David for withholding Leo's existence from Greenlee. Like everything David does, he has both selfish and selfless reasons.

The point is to give Greenleo fans some nice scenes and a reunion, albeit a brief one, before the show ends. Since Josh will never come back to the show full-time (and since he had to call them it's possible he has turned them down before), there is no real possibility to explore Greenleo beyond what they're doing here. Granted, Agnes could have ended with them since the show is ending but she was treating it as if the show would go on which...tada, it is. Even if the show HAD ended, I'm sure they thought a full-fledged Greenleo reunion in two days would have been completely over the top.

• Members

That's David though, he's pretty despicable. If he has Zach he's kept him from his family & friends.

He did it with Greenlee last year and is currently doing it with Dixie. I can so see him doing it with Leo, which is even more despicable given he married Leo's wife

• Members

It's still just doesn't seem worth it. David's had Leo for over almost ten years? David's never told anyone? David's kept it totally hidden? Or David just magically found him, what, last year? The whole thing makes no sense, and personally, as much as I liked Leo and Greenlee...I'm getting sick of the magically undead. I don't like this whole Resurrection Island crap they have going on for David. But then, the whole "mad scientist" angle with him has never been one of my favorites.

Archived