DAYS: Script leak for week of 9/26-9/30

• Members

A reporter guest starring on "Days" the week of September 26 included a script page of one of his scenes that was taped on Saturday, July 18. The scene mentions that EJ is running against Abe for mayor of Salem.

Portions of the page are typed out below. You can also view the video (unless it gets taken down) here:

"DAYS" WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 26, 2011...SNEAK PEEK AT SCRIPT PAGE:

EJ (continued)...your current mayor, Abe Carver.

[WEAK APPLAUSE. TAKE ABE...

[sTILL MUST TAKE THE PODIUM....]

[LEXIE (GESTURES) HER HAND TO ABE, BECKONING HIM OVER, JUST AS

EJ MOVES OFF, THE PRESS (LAURA SALTMAN, ROB SHUTER, REPORTER EXTRAS), FOLLOWING HIM, FLASHING BULBS]

LAURA SALTMAN: EJ, what made you decide to get into the race?

ROB SHUTER: The current mayor's your brother-in-law. How do you think this'll play at family dinners?

EJ: Rob is it? Love your accent.

[THE CROWD LAUGHS APPROVINGLY...

[COMPLETELY TAKING THE SPOTLIGHT...

[sTANDS AT THE PODIUM, RELEGATED TO AN AFTERTHOUGHT]

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw this on YouTube the other day, but didn't watch it because I was like "who is this random extra"?

But now that I have seen it... WTF?! EJ is running for Mayor? Hahahahahah. This is killing me. I'd love it if EJ became the new Harper Deveraux and actually became scary instead of the whiny sniveling brat he is now. Also, I hope to God that Sami and Rafe et al. are NOWHERE near this storyline. He needs to do something aside from that group.

• Administrator

Well, this dude is never getting hired again as an extra. LOL

What a great idea to have EJ run for mayor! Sounds fun. Finally, EJ's not in a storyline that's all about his kids.

Alright, no more storyline spoilers for me from now on.

• Members

So, we are going to have to overlook everything has done as if it wouldnt be a scandal?

Im sorry, but there is no way in hell that everything he has done wouldnt be. Not in the world we live in. Sami brady herself could not only cripple, but crush his run.

I wonder if this is the big party, or have they said what it is?

• Members

This reminds me of when Grant Harrison ran for mayor on AW. It was presented as a wacky ha ha storyline and viewers weren't supposed to care about his past crimes.

I can't see EJ having a wacky ha ha story so I wonder how this will come across.

• Members

Wow, I didn't even know that Abe was the mayor (for all the good it does him story wise :rolleyes: ) I could care less about him but I'm thrilled Lexie will be caught in the middle of family drama. It's long overdue.

• Members

There is no such thing as a "leak" - this is a RELEASE. That week is HUGE for DAYS since it is the first one without AMC and when DH returns. DAYS is pulling out all the stops. Nice job by the publicity department. I'm all for whatever gets the audience back. And this time, make Marlena the serial killer for real!

• Members

Too bad NBC wouldn't take this opportunity to put some AD dollars into the show and go after the AMC viewers. They could have ads that say something about "why watch another reality show when you can watch daytime drama" or something similar. Promote Deidre's and Drake's returns.

Archived