AMC: Tuesday, July 12, 2011

• Members

Kylie, I don't remember her being homophobic but no for sure she hasn't really shown any homophobic attributes in the last couple of years. I can't imagine them writing her to have an issue because they write her like one of the wise older women on the show since she want to Backburner Cafe.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^There was stuff about her not thinking Bianca should raise her baby cause she was gay. Or was that cause she was raped? I don't know, never paid enough attention to care. Haha. But that was a long time ago, before Krystal was a Saint. LOL

• Members

I second the "what drama?" comment. They are hardly the Montagues and Capulets.

KWAK and David loves Bianca and hates JR. Erica and Jack just wants Bianca happy. Where is this drama? Krystal and Erica bickering over who gets to gush over the Minx wedding the most?

I can't stand Krystal but I don't think she's ever been portrayed as a homophobe.

• Members

IIRC Krystal was trying to justify the horrible things they were doing by saying that Miranda would be better off not having to deal with homophobes but I don't think she was a true bigot. I don't like Krystal but I don't think she would be offended by Marissa and Bianca's relationship.

Archived