AMC: Tuesday, July 12, 2011

• Members

Maybe Bianca will have better romantic luck on the Internet. Ugh, this isn't the place, but I wonder how overbearing tptb will continue to be when these shows are turned loose on the net.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yep.

When Marissa was explaining to Bianca when she first realized she had feelings for her, I wish we had actually seen that onscreen but we didn't. We saw Bianca pining away and Marissa happily clueless.

I don't know who to blame, the actress or the writers? Probaly both but a sstronger actress would've been able to convey better Marissa's supposed confusion which we never saw until Bianca told her how she feels.

• Members

I think jets need to be cooled because maybe I missed the part where Marissa swore undying love and insatiable lust for Bianca. The story is in progress. The writers didn't "throw them together" because they are not together. There's a difference between not being impressed with the story and jumping the gun. Some people are judging the story as if it's already played out and is in the past, when that really isn't so. Jets to be cooled.

• Members

Don't lump us all together. Thanks.

I call the guy on his [!@#$%^&*] all the time. It's why I'm the "bad" David fan. But David would tell you he loves Bianca, and he'd mean it/believe it too. It's one of his worst faults.

• Members

Oy I get so tired of the Saint David/David is teh evul bullshit. Especially since I've been accused of both.

Personally I find David to be infinitely watchable. Not lovable or hateable but watchable because for me he is an example of a perfectly grey character. He is capable of great nobility and revolting heinousness often on the same episode. He reminds me of another grey character I loved, RJ Gannon. Both did awful things and yet both were/are capable of great love. (If anybody from Prospect Park is lurking, if you can get me a David Hayward/RJ Gannon telanovela, I will invest MY OWN MONEY!)

Frankly the writing for David has rarely done the character justice. He's at his best with characters like Anna, Erica and Angie. Characters whose light offsets his darkness, while their own inner conflict makes them understand it. Unfortunately, he's spent far too much time wasted on the likes of Greenlee, Dixie, TheCareyHos or pursuing an utterly silly trumped up vendetta against the Martins or Hubbards. That's when David turns into a cartoon. But VI has always been able to pull the character out of the sewer and I suspect he'll do it again.

• Members

I love you too! Vincent Irizarry, given with some of the slanted writing his character has been given (usually not in the character's favour) over the years, has always been able to pull it off.

• Members

Ok just finished watching it. Marissa's feeling is 100% lost in transistion. :lol: She starts talking to Binx about carving thier initials or IDK in trees and about how ppl social network it now like they are some starcrossed lovers, I don't feel it anywhere there, and I really want to but it's just not there. She had even less chemistry w/ Binx than she had w/ JR in that "dream" of his. I didn't think that was possible.

I kept preaching that girl can't act! b/c everything she said she felt, I don't remember any of this, when did it happen for you? um..when we were tied in the closet? WTF?:lol: or when we were at that getaway w/ the kids..WTF?:blink: she didn't show one bit of anything in those scenes, it was all CBL's Binx and everyone pretty much said see she's straight, now she likes girls? What a confuckery this is. Really this is what Binx fans want? so when they look back to this couple where was the chase? where was the journey? what was it, can someone tell me? where on SheBeast's end did we see it?

• Members

Snott is like JR described him a "LOSER" w/ a capital "L" this hypocritical rotten rat basterd mistake of a Chandler ingrate, has the nerve to describe JR/Adam's RL, called uncle Adam a son of a b!tch w/ absolutely no sense of forgiveness *he let you work at Chandler didn't he? and gave you 50% of shares before you pissed it away* unlike his golden arc daddy Stuart who would forgive Snott shooting someone :rolleyes: . Called JR a tenant when he's lived and was deeded that house via Adam. Just STFU and when can JR punch Snott, someone has too.:mad:

ETA: I know JR is a son of a b!tch, he never tries to be someone he's not, everytime we see him talk it's possessed mode, "I don't want to upset Marissa" when he spoke to Binx, he was well within his right to what he said, her advice sucked, it f*cked up his whatever it was w/ SheBeast. BTW IDK why she'd be upset about a guy doing what it takes to make his RL work, that is what she wanted. Anyway back to Binx, JR didn't do or say anything so bad to Binx, CBL puts a sad face and you guys eat that sh!t up.:lol: I love her, wish she had a worthy love interest on this show.

Whatelse.. no I guess that was all. I love how Snott is calling JR a disappointment when it was Snott that nearly cost the Chandlers thier fortune and was who kick started LittleRedRidingHorissa to go after AJ, and the son of b!tch still has the nerve to tell SheBeast to leave the house w/ AJ, no stupid AJ stays w/ his daddy, you need to get a life and stop walking in a house you left and are clearly unwanted in.

JR doesn't want Snott there, AJ ain't calling for him, Colby could give 2 sh!ts about him, Asher doesn't care either way since he's trying to tap Colby, even LittleRedRidingHorissa told Snot multiple times since god knows when, to mind his own f*cking business! So I'll ask again WTF is Snott doing roaming the house, in a room no less that his saint of a dad was shot in?:lol: A house his ex.wife was tapped in so many pleasurable ways that she went onto hotel adventures w/ JR. Unless Snott is trying to tap SheBeast I don't understand him anywhere near the Chandlers anymore! GTFO and STFU.. find that blonde puss that can't handle GreenB!tch or are you waiting for Ryass or David to tap that too? Srsly look up "loser" since 1998 Snott's face has had the top honors in that category.

• Members

Yep, agree wholeheartedly with your David post. I like David for the exact reasons you stated so eloquently: "He is capable of great nobility and revolting heinousness often on the same episode." I feel that lately, he has been written especially well. His scenes with Angie were fantastic -- none of it felt forced or fake. I love his chemistry with SL, but it's obvious that David is playing Jane, and feels maybe an iota of what he claims to feel for her.

Funny, I like both David and JR. What is the world coming to?

• Members

Yes, finally!

Amen!

As for this episode, I loved the Scott/JR scenes, especially Scott calling out JR on not measuring up to Adam and not owning Adam's house. But I still miss David Canary and hope he comes back soon to put JR in his place when he acts all high and mighty towards Scott like he did here.

Archived