AMC: Tuesday, July 12, 2011

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She met her half way, it was a pretty equally matched kiss. And for the record, no judgment intended on my observation, it was a very appropriate kiss for their relationship... close friends, first same-sex encounter for one, first post-awful breakup kiss for the other, two highly sensitive women, in public...

• Members

Right here.

There isn't a drop of chem between them & that was the most awkward kiss I've seen. Looks like Marissa was kissing a frog. I get that it's new to her but a kiss is a kiss and if she has all these feelings that she says she has then that should be translated into that kiss.

I still wish they would've turned Natalia gay. Shannnon Kane would've rocked.

Love Amanda's hair.

• Members

I guess we will see. Let us also take into consideration that what we saw may have been the cogs in their heads turning, hearing their direction to keep it as austere as possible as not to *offend* the network and the audience.

Frankly, I really couldn't give sh!t one about Marissa whether she was with a man or a woman. I would have preferred Bianca with a lesbian bitch on wheels cosmetics exec who Erica felt threatened by.

• Members

Well, I think the family drama that's going to come from Minx just about makes it worth it.

Babe's twin. David and Krystal's daughter. With Erica Kane's daughter? The history between their parents, LOL. That's going to be one awkward ass Thanksgiving. Erica and Krystal are going to absolutely flip. David will likely be supportive, as will Jack. But their mothers aren't going to take this lightly. LOL

• Members

I don't think Krystal would havean issue with Marissa dating Bianca. I actually don't think Erica would either since Marissa isn't Babe. I do think Erica will cringe the most though due to Krystal, David and Babe.

• Members

What family drama? ROFL you think David and Kwak are a thought in this s/l? This is just a SG sucks as an actor, has no chem. w/ Jacob Young, has little chem. w/ Daniel Cosgrove, so lets just make her gay b/c the lesbian Binx fans would take anything. :lol:

• Members

Has Krystal dropped the homophobia crap? I admit I don't pay enough attention to her to know or care. LOL

As for Erica, I wonder if LB is going to start completely knew with her, and she'll help Minx plan the wedding. Haha. And Clear Drama, yeah I do think the family aspect will play a part in this. We'll see though, AMC has dropped the ball so many times that I don't hope for anything anymore.

Archived