Y&R: Victoria Rowell met with Sony!!!! (Twice)

• Members

Didnt see this posted here

Maria Arena Bell has assured fans that one of her soap's popular leading ladies, Melody Thomas Scott, will be back on screen as Nikki Newman, but another actress The Young and the Restless fans have been begging to get back in Genoa City is Victoria Rowell. On July 7 the former Drucilla Winters tweeted she’d recently had two meetings with Sony!

I recently had 2 meetings at SONY so let's pray and believe DRUCILLA will be cresting that Genoa City cliff any time now.

Could it be possible Dru was wearing a parachute when she fell over that cliff? Man do we hope so

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Call me cynical, but why do I have a feeling that Sony may have done this to save face with Victoria Rowell/Dru fans? This way they can say they met with Vicky, but they couldn't agree on terms, so they had no choice but to recast. If these meetings are true, someone from Sony will leak to what is left of the soap press that she had these outrageous, unreasonable demands or something. It seems like that's how they do these days.

• Members

You didn't get your "It's Really Different This Time...We Mean It!" T-shirt?

Those at Y&R now are good at divide and conquer. This with VR happening just as Debbi is coming on the show means that people will say Rowell is meaningless, they have Debbi now (since it's not like the show can have both! If they meet, then planets explode, or something). Then in 6 months to a year, when Debbi gets the same scapegoat treatment most new hires get, people will have forgotten about the whole thing.

• Members

As much as i want this to happen, it won't! CK, PB, MS and whoever else VR (verbally) tore to shreds is not gonna let it happen. *sigh*

I will be soooooo shocked if she ever sets foot on that sound stage ever again.

Hypothetically speaking: VR AND DM on the same show = Epiccccccccc.

• Members

Who cares about CK, she can always get recast. She better be glad that people, I'm not going to say it.

PB & MS better lick their wounds or they going to be out of work sooner then they think. If people think they had been trick by TIIC. Acting like they wanted VR as Dru back but they knew they already hired DM for the part.

Another thing, I guess VR co star haters want to do wedsoaps too.

• Members

At this point a revival of the Dru/Phyllis rivalry may be one of the few things that could make Phyllis interesting again. She is basically this hissing dragon with Nick on her leash. Dru would fight with her about her nonsense and it would at least be entertaining, or it would be with other writers.

• Members

Just like they thought she couldn't be replace because of the Daniel pairing. They get a better Lily, it will be CK who. CK is really replacable, she doesn't bring anything to the role of Lily or her pairings. Some people will be alright with another actress playing Lily as long as they can get Lame. Or any other interacial pairing Lily in.

I talk to these type of Lily fans, I ask them don't they want more from the Lily charcter. That's why they like CK, the first thing they bring up is the pairing. They don't mention goals. They are planing for CKLily next pairing once her paring breaks up.

Archived