Y&R: Victoria Rowell met with Sony!!!! (Twice)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Has their ever been a recast that outshone the original actor because that's what comes to mind when I think of Davetta. She was fantastic. Not only did she embody what it was like to be Dru's daughter, she was independent but there was still an innocence about her that was great to watch. I liked CK but I was engaged with DS's Lily especially with Daniel. I wonder if MG had a preference. It's really too bad she got fired. Sometimes I'm still amazed that CK originated the role since she plays Lily so vacant.

• Members

This is my exact opinion on the Lily(s).

I actually like CK and don't feel she's THAT bad. She's good/A Ok in my book. However, i liked Davetta as well. She did a great job during her short run. She was Dru's daughter. CK....love her...but......she's just...Lily. I see no Dru in her Lily.

• Members

No actor is safe, just look at MW and how she was axed, right as everyone was starting to get her. Anyway, I don't care about Dru/Lily. (Do we really want her sucked up in Lane and the kids? Heck no!) I care about Dru and her adult relationships with (non-family) people like Sharon and Phyllis. Does anyone remember the mid-show bumper where they showed couples, etc. but there was one that was Dru and Phyllis back to back. Has there ever been on any soap this type of depiction? I don't think so. One thing is for sure, the two of them created some hilarious moments and I'd like to see more. At least both of these women can ACT! I have about a dozen or so people I'd like to throw off the show because of lack of "skill". OK. I'm done with this. Fingers cross that VR is back as DRU soon! (BTW - As I recall, there are some Barbers in LA on B&B.)

Archived