Y&R: Victoria Rowell met with Sony!!!! (Twice)

• Members

CK choose to leave and that's why they recasted Lily and by the way Davetta was thrown out they wouldn't get rid of CK if they didn't have too. Y&R has put more emphasis on couples than they did back then. That's why no matter how much AH sucks at Victoria they'll keep her because of Villy's popularity.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As if MAB will ever allow Dru to have the last word in a cat fight against The Stafford. If that's all she's good for to prop Phyllis then VR is better off right where she is ranting on twitter. It's not as if she's getting a storyline anyway. And if DB is playing Dru she better run for the hills.

• Members

Its hard to get geeked knowing this horrid regime wouldn't handle Dru's return well at all and anything thereafter. But to hell with CK,MS,PB and whoever else. If Sony wants her back then their asses are gonna have to just deal. :lol: I want her back just for the offscreen drama of it all. :lol: And cuz I miss Dru. Lily and her love life is played out. The Neil/Sofia/Malcolm baby drama is not cutting it either.

• Members

I was just going based on the concept that VR won't return because of the Stafford issues. I was mostly saying that, in terms of the Phyllis character, Phyllis is better off with Dru around, as it does her no favors to only have weak or rarely seen characters opposing her, while Nick is up her a$$ at all times. I'm not saying I'd enjoy a big story between them.

• Members

I think they mainly keep her now because they want to tie Billy to the Newmans. Bacteria seem to have very mixed popularity - at best. Recasting Victoria wouldn't work because a stronger actress might mean that Miller and Braeden would have to stop playing themselves and start trying to actually care, and that is never going to happen.

• Members

You know, i use to really like Sharon. She was my top fave character actually. I also LOVED the Shru friendship.

However, now seeing how incredibly DUMB Sharon has become, i don't think i want the friendship anymore. Dru can't associate with someone that stupid...she just can't. Sharon of 08 >>> is an embarrassment. I can honestly see Dru's opinion on Sharon changing after she hears how much of an airhead Sharon has been for 2+ years.

Obviously not that valuable. MAB wanted to kill Lily off during the cancer story, but the network stopped her. "Allegedly". Pshhh i believe it. MAB hates the Winter's. Even Lily.

• Members

You all know I love me some Dru. Having read all your post, you all make some very good points and got me thinking about things I haven'y thought of before. Will VR return IDK. I hope so. Does Sony own B&B as well? Maybe she could be going there? Either way there is no room for her on these shows. In fact Y&R would have to cut a few folks in order for her to come back. Y&R is so overloaded right now. If VR would to return I wish she would wait until a new regime takes over.

I too loved The Sharon and Dru friendship and the tit for tat with "giggly heffa" I will never ever fo get the scene those two shared on the elevator. They were stuck and getting drunk. With Debbie Morgan coming on, it's just not the right time.

• Members

True, but it's not the same if they aren't puffing their bloated chests out over a woman. It's all about whose property Victoria is, and how we are supposed to swoon at bored actors mugging/sleeping through their scenes.

• Members

It doesn't matter, if CK decided to leave or not. People got a taste of somebody else playing Lily more like Dru. New Lily doesn't even have to be like Dru. She could play her like her Aunt Olivia, at least she got something to do outside of who she's bedding.

Believe me, TIIC know how the ratings drop after Dru went over the cliff. They gave CK plenty of good materials but she couldn't deliver, the ratings didn't move an inch. I wonder how many Lame fans are going to switch to Daniel & Lily fans. Or they going to cheer CKlily on to another white knight. Once Sam, Sharon new man hits GC, I'm sure they going to want Lily with him.

Archived