AMC - Friday - July 8, 2011

• Members

This is made of win :wub: to bad it won't make him remotely interesting, and I think he definitely is going to get run over by David, that on top of being roadkill once Zach returns. Not mentioning anything, but spoilers lead me to believe this for sure

Wow I hate having to FF Kendall, but damn if G doesn't make her utterly, utterly boring.

He said that? Damn. He's been around more than her, like he has room to talk

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Predictable.

Wait... What happened to all the championing of your precious "LoBro" for the last three months? You knew so much about her writing style and what she would and wouldn't do. You just knew that she was what this show needed! What happened, girl? Where's the love?

• Members

F*ck the love, that's where it is :jeal0002:

Zendall Fan exactly my point, it's wrong, it's distasteful, it's damaging to any connection whatsover, you ever hear Zach calling Kendall a whore, or Tad calling Dixie one, Ryan calling Greenlee one..or Gillian..this is such BS, I think I'm gonna skip this epi.

R Sinclair, I was wrong about her there, you happy. I took word of mouth and she's proving she's a joke and past her prime as a show writer.

• Members

Especially since LoBro created JR and Annie and would do them justice where D&D did not :lol:

Yeah what JR said was f--ked up though but that's JR. It didnt take him long to forget about Annie and move on to Marissa when he was done with her. I shouldnt be too surprised with his words today. I guess once an ass, always an ass

• Members

Happy that you were wrong? No. I'm disappointed in the "cerebral" boring and stupid manner this show is being written in its final days. Happy that you didn't add a NEVER HAS BEEN UNDERSCORE to my name? Ecstatic! Makes you my sister from another mister!

• Members

I'll give her credit for some of the past. But yes she's overrated.

As for you other b!tches, wait I can be mature about this don't worry soon...I'll get my laugh on

20100712_TKaye_AMinshew_442x350.jpg:wub:

It's gonna be gif thread explosion day on that day, and I'm not really a fan of them... but just for you I'll make an exception.;)

• Members

What about Annie then? What was the need to make Annie come off as some giant crazed STD infected slut?

This whole storyline is just dumb. Instead of treating the matter in a realistic manner it's used to make JR look like a creep and Amanda look like an idiot, not being able to even google search her actual condition.

JR might be an !@#$%^&*] but he's was actually right about telling Amanda to look elsewhere especially since he had a physical onscreen in january and the fact that it usually takes years for symptoms to show and not days.

:lol:

You really get off on kicking a girl when she's down, don't you?

• Members

Nothing's been accomplished from what I read, Amanda is still a dumbass, JR is shown as an ass, Annie is made fun of as a slut.

Oh don't worry Marley, I'm gonna kick that bitch into submission, especially when Valisusio gets blocked. Kicking will be done.:lol: If you're not a Zendall or Zach fan, don't click on that thread on that day.

Archived