AMC - Friday - July 8, 2011

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Erica: "Maria? It was you all along? Why would you go through all this trouble?"

Maria: "You know why. You stole Maddie from me all those years ago. You thought I forgot but I vowed to make you pay after you got out of jail early."

Erica: "Really Maria? Get a life"

• Members

Yeah, it pissed me off too for the same reasons.

Where did you get that idea? The only cards we've seen so far are the one Ryan found in David's office and the one Griffin threw on Kendall's floor with his jacket.

I somewhat agree about JR but it's annoying that he's suppressed his feeling so much he would tell Amanda that Annie was basically a whore when we knew how much he really loved her.

As for the HPV story, it just started so I'm waiting for Amanda to speak with a doctor other than Cara before I start accusing the show of not providing accurate or sufficient information.

That's exactly how I feel about the show these days, too. Even before Broderick's name appeared as headwriter, individual scenes were getting deeper. Broderick inherited some slow-moving stories that she hasn't wrapped up yet. At least from the promos, we can see Bianca/Marissa and Griffin/Kendall finally getting together. Now I'm impatiently waiting for the Jane story to end so we can see Erica interacting with her family again!

Archived