B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

HI all I was going to share more today, but comments prefer the other Files smaller and complete in HD. Majority has spoken there is no need for me to use my bandwidth. @rsclassicfanforever you're the best and i thank you even for myself. Looking forward to seeing you back here. Im sure everyone is

Please register in order to view this content

Bless you all  

• Members

I am very grateful you shared them. Even when a long time goes by I don't worry because I know eventually someone will upload them. We have a great group!

I actually have more stuff to share that people have sent me for the Vault, just been a little busy lately. I've been working on the episodes from 2004 and someone actually sent me a bunch of the missing Cala Classics episodes 1994-1995  I just need to figure out the dates and upload them. Life gets in the way sometimes for all of us. 

• Members

Thank you for your recent uploads which I'm watching and thoroughly enjoying as I write this! I'd completely forgotten we ended on a cliffhanger with Stephanie/Sheila/Molly.

I'm sure comments about some peoples' preferences weren't intended to come across as they have so please be assured many are grateful to you too as well as @rsclassicfanforever. It's easy to forget that many of us have waited decades to see these episodes at all regardless of technicalities.

• Members

Thanks for the note i guess its up to the other kind person to share as in preference to the group. We don't need multiple of the same  files with different quality and size. i was only considering helping out because other loader was busy, if they're are busy im not too sure how they would feel to add same files that i did. Ill leave it to the kind angel to continue

I thank you all again 

• Members

@BoldRestless Thank you so much for all these new 2004 episodes! 

I think there are some inaccuracies with the episodes number (exemple for December 2004, isn't it 4456-4460 instead of 4556-4560?) The episode added on December 3 (in April 2004) is 4277 instead of 4275... it was already in the vault. I have noticed a few other similar inconsistencies with the dates and numbers (doesn't really matter, I'm editing the numbers on my own hard drive). And thank you for all the episodes you've added lately, I know you're one of our greatest contributors here. I'm very grateful to you.

Hope we'll get some from the 1st trimester of 2005 too (most between 4470 and 4560 are missing in English)

So sad to learn the uploader of the 1995 Cala episodes was told to stop after #2050, but still thousands thanks to this person.

• Members

You're welcome  but the credit should go to the person who sent me the episodes, who wants to stay anonymous. I have had a few people see my email address in the vault and contact me with things to add, which is super nice  There is another person too who reached out with more CALA episodes (they are not dated so I need to figure out what they are and if they are duplicates).

Yes, there will be quite a bit of early 2005. This person sent me DVDs in the mail, so it takes time to upload them because I have to rip them one by one (I have stopped editing out the commercials now, to save time otherwise I will be even slower). I am doing it gradually. I can see from the labels on the DVDs that there's a bunch of January 2005 episodes. 

Ugh, I think I will stop adding the episode numbers then. I seem to always mess them up, and renaming things wastes space in the vault. Please continue to point out the inaccuracies though, so I can correct them.

• Members

I was going to ask for 2021 and 2022 too. I used to download them from pirate bay a person who stoped uploading them. And they were in a very good hd quality. I have episodes till last week but if someone else has hd i would be very thankful. If not i can upload what i have