GH: Role will be recast

• Members

I really really really do not get the appeal of Olivia/LLC to the point where this show created a special character for her? I am convinced she's still on the show because of her cleavage and that she's a Sonny baby mama now. There is nothing remotely remarkable about the character or actress, I never even got the appeal of her with Johnny. But to me he's pointless too especially with Claudia gone and there is no real mob crap going on on this show anyway except Michaels endless nose wiping and pointless drama

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aw, the hubris of soaps fans. If GH does hire any of the actors from the cancelled soaps, it won't be to appease fans. it will be because those actors have friends at the network. Given GH's ever shrinking budget, there won't be room for more than one or two of these actors.

• Members

From what I have been reading, the only reason they are even recasting this role is to pair Kate with Sonny which is why it will likely be Tamara Braun regardless of the fact she is totally wrong for this character.. Because of course we all know bringing back former Carly's who worked successfully with MB before as other characters(SBr as Claudia) has been so successful. Megan's chemistry with Maurice was fine.Go figure

Archived