AMC - Friday - June 24, 2011

• Members

I saw that too. One of those healthy reminders of what it is to be a fan and what it is to be an actor on a show. Then you got Walt Wiley talkin bout Phoebe being the *My* in All My Children...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL Brittany Allen! Minx needs to happen like yesterday. Minx is the only stupid couple name I have liked besides RyGranny(and that one just because it was funny). JR needs to be portrayed better. He's either a jackass or a decent friend. I would rather JR and Amanda be friends and not occasional frenemy f*ck buddies.

• Members

I agree, but it's not like she's been getting material w/ Jake...her script consists of..*Amanda and Jake make out* *Jake kisses Amanda then exits* *Jake and Amanda begin to make love* *Jake undresses Amanda*

And all I can think of is what a waste this pair has been. I cry for Chrishell. My bitterness in this is RPG became this lead pet on AMC like Cam Mathison, b/c I see nothing remotely rootable or charming about Jake. And this has been just about the stupidest pairing aside from David and her, this did absolutely nothing for Amanda Dillon. That and RPG has one of those faces you just want to punch now.:mad:

• Members

Loved the Kendall/Greenlee scenes, those come so rarely these days...

I don't see the problem with how Greenlee thinks of Madison, lol I said it before...I find it totally understandable. I love Madison but she really does come across as trying to steal Greenlee's man. I don't blame Greenlee for being suspicious and hating on her!! Madison doesn't know WHAT she wants. She's mad at Scott right now, plus distraught over losing Sarah, so she turns to Ryan; but at the same time you can still clearly see she's still in love with Scott. Thats confusing, and I get 100% where Greenlee is coming from. At the end of the day it really doesn't matter anymore though because obviously Ryan & Greenlee will make it in the end. I have no doubt Scott & Madison will end up reuniting again...

Even though I'm not really behind MINX, even I have to admit that was a pretty damn good ending! I love that they closed the show. It was executed perfectly. Wonder what Marissa will say? I don't expect her to say she loves Bianca to, LOL, but I'm really hoping she doesn't start resenting Bianca and trying to keep her distance from her, etc. I hope she doesn't freak out or anything on Monday.

I am so into the Maya stuff...enjoyed her scenes with Colby. Yeah it's clear she's being beaten by someone, obviously her boyfriend. I thought for a second that her Aunt (remember her? she was a mean bitch!!) might be the one whose beating her but then when Maya mentioned love, etc, I knew that couldn't be it...

• Members

Please Barbie doesn't have the stones to go after Bambi aka GreenBitch. She can dream all she wants but GreenBitch has PWN3D that ass since she came back into Fusion. Completely owned that ass, Madison's ass might as well say "Greenlee's B!tch" it's a matching set w/ the loser version of Snott Lavery Chandler. :lol:

• Members

Greenlee is a hood rat, plain and simple. I grew up in a trailer park, so I know what I'm talking about. She acts an ass for a man who doesn't deserve, tries to play "mommy" to his kids because she can't have her own, goes sniffing behind any woman who she sees as a threat, etc. Hood rat. All it would take if for Madison to beat her ass once or twice, and that would be that.

• Members

Greenlee's way out of line thinking Madison was faking. I hope her insecurity and general bitchiness leads Ryan to leave her by September!

JR channeled a little of his father when he threatened that Amanda would lose Trevor. For a second, I thought he might be planning to take her kid away until he explained that she wouldn't stand a chance in court against Jake. I still think they're the endgame here and Jake will end up with Cara.

I loved the ending! The long setup for Bianca to finally spill it reminded me of when she came out to Erica.

Archived