AMC - Friday - June 24, 2011

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JR and Amanda are so not endgame...Praise Jasus!!! :lol:

He treated her like pure crap but without all the eyef*cking that usually comes with JR treating women like crap.

JR was allowed to bring up the fact that Marissa tried to take AJ away from him when he cheated on her, I'm in shock!!! :o

Not gonna lie, I liked the Minx cliffhanger but Marissa is so dumb.

I was scared Colby was gonna sing when she started talking about Taylor Swift.

Buh Bye Killer Kreizman and Donna Swastika!!

• Members

Thank God I'm not the only one who notices that. Names withheld to protect the innocent, but another board I visit, when CS's Amanda debuted, called her FFH (Fart Face Ho)

Then she would've been the Bianca that betrayed Kendall and had Zach's baby... and you would've wound up hating her anyway, so let's just keep it real and keep it in the present.

• Members

I agree. RPG's no prize as a scene partner, but that's no excuse for Chrishell's inability to rise above it. She uses that same face with JY and VI whenever Amanda's pissed off with JR or David. But I am pissed with CS for saying on twitter that if she could play any character on AMC other than Amanda she'd play "Erica Cane." Seriously? You're on All My frickin' Children, and you're spelling Kane with a "C?" Dear God! She probably adds the extra "i" in Amanda Dillon (Dillion).

Archived