AMC: SOD/SOW Spoilers

• Members

Thanks to Proteus at SOC

Ryan & Greenlee get remarried. CM jokes that Ryan's 180 is because the show was axed. He says that Ryan forgives Greenlee for everything she's done & surprises her with a wedding. She's happy & Tad marries them. Ryan then starts to go after David.

Griffin decides to leave town because he's afraid of his feelings for Kendall.

CM talks about how Dixie is trapped at Oakaven & trying to hold on to her memories because she's really out of it & she's trying to keep remembering who she is.

Sneak Peeks:

Colby & Asher decide to be boyfriend/girlfriend. Bianca admits to Marissa that she's attracted to her.

David and Jane have sex. Madison debuts a new look. Picture in SOD shows Madison coming out of all this smoke like a smoke machine is being used. Maya covers for her abuser. Can't Miss: Friday, July 1: Erica knocks Jane unconsciois.

Week Of July 4: Erica tries to make her escape. JR tells Marissa that Bianca has been helping him rebuild their relationship. Asher pops some pills. Ryan sneaks into David's office

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ryan/Greenlee re-mariiage ugh

I thought Asher and Colby were already dating. *yawn*

Can't say I didn't see that coming with David/Jane.

Who knows what they're trying to do with Madison now, it seems too little too late.

I hope David punches Lavery again and knocks him out this time.

• Members

LMFAO, LB jumped all over SL and VI's chemistry. She didn't waste a second. ;) I don't know if I want to watch this glued to my screen, or through my fingers. It's so strange. It's VI and it's SL, and it's the SAME chemistry...but it's not D&E. So I'm a bit.... :unsure: by the whole thing. But what the hell, here's to them finally getting to steam up the screen again after more than 10 years! Get er done, Lorraine!

Archived