AMC: SOD/SOW Spoilers

• Members

I think there is. And I think it'll get more so as this goes along. I trust LB...not a lot, but I trust her more than K&S. Plus, she loves her some David and David/Erica, so there's something coming out of all of this.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^LOL, I wouldn't be nearly as calm if that said Erica. I've been waiting 10 years for this, but at the same time, it's them. I don't know if I want to Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee or run screaming.

It's kinda fun! LOL

• Members

He asked her the other day to make sure she was still taking care of her.... its subtle, but my guess is David will get as close as he possibly can to Jane and manipulate his way into finding out where Erica is.

• Members

Yes. And while she might forgive him if it's all part of some plan to get to Erica, it's still pretty shitty. LOL

AMC has to tread lightly with this. There's been no sign that David wants Jane, as Jane. So I don't see this being Jane, seducing him as Jane, but Jane seducing him as Erica. Which is a whole different can of worms. While I think there's something to be said about him getting so close to Jane, that she'll likely literally drop her guard in front of him...I don't really like him using her like this. I know she's keeping Erica hostage. I know she's a criminal. I KNOW. But still.

That said, it's VI and Sl taping a love scene. I've wait a long time for AMC to play this card again, and now it's here. And it's not D&E, so I don't have to worry/be nervous about what it means, all of that stuff. :D

• Members

My guess is David sleeps with Jane to get her to open up about where she's hiding Erica. As for David/Erica interaction after this, I don't see it getting romantic once he's slept with Jane! :) She'll probably have him prosecuted as part of her kidnapping and he'll have Kendall arrested for his shooting, giving them plenty of antagonistic scenes together.

UGH to the Rylee remarriage. Hopefully Leo's "ghost" will remind Greenlee how unhealthy her obsession with Ryan has always been and she'll leave Pine Valley alone at the end!

• Members

^The SON spoilers that yeah, basically say he sleeps with Jane to get her to shutup and stop worrying that he's going to tell the truth now that he has the hospital. He's basically using her to keep her in check, while he works her to get info on Erica.

As for D&E after, I don't know what I think. LB didn't seem like she's going to make them enemies, at all. I'm pretty sure David will save her, so that will change what she really feels...as opposed to what she should feel. The big thing for me in LB's interview was that she made a point of saying that she likes D&E together, I don't think she meant "together" in that sense...but still. You don't write them layered if they're nothing more than trying to on up each other.

ETA: IF David saves her and Erica has no idea that he knew, then yeah, I lean AMC going "romantic" with them. Simply because I can't figure out any other reason for her to not know. She'll know Jane and David are sleeping together, etc. Why keep that little detail from her?

Archived