AMC: Monday, June 20, 2011

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amanda: "What about Marissa?"

JR: "What about her?" :lol:

The JR and Amanda scenes were great, I love them as friends and I think Amanda's guilt and JR's complete lack of it, speaks volumes of just how different their respective relationships are.

Jane badly reading the flashcards on tv was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. :lol:

The Jake and David scene was really good as well.

Overall, a good episode.

• Members

Overall a great episode, imo!

I've been looking forward to JR/Amanda reconnecting for a long, long time. I hope they turn out to be the endgame with Jake getting Cara and Marissa being with Bianca.

I was hoping Ben would tell Jane to back down when she was going on about how she ordered him not to talk to Erica! I get that he feels responsible for her daughter's death and wants to help her out, but she seems too bossy with him. It'd be nice for him to stand up to her and make her face how crazy taking over Erica's life really is.

Loved Erica's reaction to Jane's press conference. I can't wait for tomorrow!

• Members

Nah, he'll rescue and all will be forgotten. It's the nature of the D&E beast. I've come to terms with it. :D I just can't wait for her to get out, and for LB to get to play with them in all their dysfunctional glory! :D

• Members

^And when he took her necklace off, and she looked like she was thinking of jumping all of that. ;) He's got her right where he wants her.

If David/Jane have sex, I can't imagine how odd that must have been for VI/SL to tape. After all these years and not as D&E...odd.

• Members

Not diggin the hair lately. It looks really fried from the sun.

J.R. and Amanda are truly where its at though. Its too bad they waited until the show is about to go off the air to explore them more in depth again. I bet if the show was continuing she would get knocked up with the Chandler seed. After trying to hard to grow another Martin spawn, it would only make sense.

• Members

I think she is just being respectful to the Jake/Amanda diehards that have followed them since 09'

I don't think it's the [!@#$%^&*] s/l that has her complaining, I bet she loves the fact Amanda did JR. She prefers mess up Amanda over good girl. I think she hates how Amanda is being made to look like the bad guy of all this. And she hates that Amanda has to be crying about Jake this, Jake that...that can be exhausting & draining on an actress to have to read in script [breakdown, cry] you know stuff like that.

Chrishell is absolutely flawless.

• Members

This was suppose to be her exit s/l and seeing how Jannie isn't the endgame b/c of Killer Kreizman's hackery and the show only got MCE for a 3 epi. sh!tty wrap up. I wouldn't be surprised if the finale cliffhanger will be Jake back w/ Amanda but JR who will be alone is the father of Amanda's baby. Hence what Aggie said to the press about not everyone getting a happy ending.

• Members

Yep, CS seemed pretty pissed in SOD and SOW about how Amanda was now the bad guy and that just because Jake and Cara didn't have sex they are somehow off the hook.

I still would prefer JR ending up alone than with Amanda.

I pray Amanda doesn't get knocked up, why can't anyone on soap use protection when they are cheating??

Archived